What is Jaipur like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the culturally rich city of Jaipur for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travellers to Jaipur particularly like the historical sites and shopping, which are great ways to discover the area. Take a photo at M.I. Road and City Palace for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Jaipur a favourite with budget-conscious visitors looking for a holiday to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Jaipur has to offer. The right hotel is just a click away!
What are some of the best hotels in Jaipur?
Top hotel picks in and around Jaipur:
Umaid Bhawan - A Heritage Style Boutique Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Ajmer Road
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Ajmer Road
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Radisson Blu JaipurLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near World Trade Park
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
The Oberoi RajvilasSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free valet parking • Free in-room WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Attentive staff
Rambagh PalaceLuxury hotel with spa, near M.I. Road
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 bars • Attentive staff
What are the best things to see and do in Jaipur?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Jaipur on a shoestring budget. Glance at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Jal Mahal
- Ram Niwas Gardens
- Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden
- Museum of Indology
- Central Museum
- M.I. Road
- City Palace
- Nahargarh Fort
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks