Guests

Image gallery

• Classic Villa, Sea View - Living Area
  • Studio, Sea View - Bathroom
  • Chelidonia Traditional Villas
Chelidonia Traditional Villas. Image 1 of 25.
1 / 25Chelidonia Traditional Villas
Nikolaou Nomikou Street, Oia, Santorini, 84702, Greece
9.8.Exceptional.
  • Amazing location and views especially if u have young kids and scorching heat where u wud…

Aug 12, 2019

• Superb Views, Likeable English speaking staff was very helpful. Loved the option of the…

Oct 14, 2019

Enhanced health and safety measures

This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
  • Property is cleaned with disinfectant
  • Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
  • Property uses a professional cleaning service
  • 24 hours Gap period enforced between guest stays -

• Panagia Platsani - 1-minute walk
  • The Famous Church in Oia Famous Photospot - 1-minute walk
  • Maritime Museum - 4-minute walk
  • Naval Museum - 4-minute walk

Book this property and collect stamps after your stay

Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night

• Domaine Sigalas - 34-minute walk
  • Baxedes Beach - 2.3 mi / 3.7 km

Getting around

• Thira (JTR-Santorini National) 32-min drive
  • Airport shuttle (surcharge)
  • Ferry terminal shuttle

• 6 apartments

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3:00 PM-midnight
  • Check-out time is 11:00 AM

Restrictions related to your trip

• COVID-19 restrictions.

Special check-in instructions

To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in breakfast included rate plans receive provisions to prepare breakfast themselves.

Required at check-in

• Credit card, debit card or cash deposit required for incidental charges
  • Government-issued photo ID may be required

In the apartment

Home comforts

• Air conditioning
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)

Things to enjoy

• Free bottled water

• Daily housekeeping

Fees & policies

Optional extras

• Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 60 per room (one-way)
  • Ferry terminal shuttle service is offered for an extra charge

Hygiene & cleanliness

The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.

Contactless check-in and contactless checkout are available.

Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.

Policies

Guests can rest easy knowing that there's a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit on site.

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.

For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival on the number on the booking confirmation.

The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.

This property accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash is not accepted.

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500 owing to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information on the booking confirmation.

This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property registration number 1144K10000796501

Also known as

• Chelidonia Traditional Villas Santorini
  • Chelidonia Traditional Villas Aparthotel

*See fees & policies for additional details or extra charges

FAQs

• Yes, Chelidonia Traditional Villas does have fully refundable room rates available to book on our site. If you’ve booked a fully refundable room rate, this can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in, depending on the property's cancellation policy. Just make sure that you check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions.
  • This property confirms that disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that this information has been provided by our partners.
  • Sorry, there's no on-site parking at Chelidonia Traditional Villas.
  • Sorry, pets aren't allowed.
  • You can check in from 3:00 PM - midnight. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contactless social distancing and check-out are available.
  • Yes. Nearby restaurants include Paradox Thai Food & Bar (3-min walk), Roka (4-min walk) and Kastro Oia Restaurant (5-min walk).
  • Yes, an airport shuttle is available. The charge is EUR 60 per room one-way.
9.8.Exceptional.
  • 10.0.Exceptional

The manager was super kind he told us all the hot spots and gave us details on a map, it was like talking to a friend. He was very helpful and accomodating, he upgraded our room because I am pregnant. The room was beautiful and really clean, wish we stayed here longer! We would definitely come back!

1 night romance trip, Oct 9, 2019

• 8.0.Very good

Great location in the center of the Oia. Cave is interesting and cool to stay in, but too many little black flies in the bathrooms (dunno how they got there). The bed is comfortable. The room is cleaned everyday. The service is extremely friendly and room service breakfast @ patio is a nice touch, since the room has amazing view (probably one of the best in Oia area). The space in the room is more than enough. Special thanks to the receptionist front desk for arranging pick ups and drop offs whenever possible. The bus to Fira is so close to the hotel with the cost of 1.8 Euro. The walk down to amoudi Bay is also a quick 15mins stroll.

Winnie, 3 night family trip, Oct 4, 2019

Amazing stay!!

We cannot say enough about our stay at Chelidonia! Argyris spent so much time with us when we checked in, explaining the layout of the island and making amazing suggestions for our 3-night stay. He immediately helped us book an incredible private boat tour for our honeymoon and a reservation at a wonderful restaurant to watch the sunset. Nenad delivered our breakfast each morning and was so nice. He gave us great suggestions for where we could fly our drone without disturbing people and we also took his advice to rent a car and go to a little village in the center of the island which was amazing! The hospitality here was incredible along with the room and proximity to everything Santorini has to offer. I would highly suggest staying here!

Michael, 3 night trip, Sep 7, 2019

• 10.0.Exceptional

This property is situated in the middle of Santorini. The Staff is incomparable in both there friendliness and their desire to make the stay memorable. Special thankyou to “ Ned” who was amazing, and a gem employee. You must be able to walk up and down steps. Our room which was a standard had a small kitchen, very comfortable room and good bathroom. The rooms are very sheltered from the hordes of cruise ship people who arrive during the day. You don’t hear any noise. I highly recommend.

David, 4 night trip with friends, Sep 2, 2019

Amazing stay

3 night trip, Aug 27, 2019

• 10.0.Exceptional

The best place to stay in Oia

Loved Chelidonia! We stayed in a Traditional Villa. The room itself was like an apartment and the view was SO beautiful! The staff is amazing too. Front desk guy (sorry forgot your name) was very friendly and helpful and Tassos works very hard carrying luggage up and downstairs and bringing the breakfasts every morning to your villa. I would recommend Chelidonia to everyone visiting Santorini!

Gail, 3 night business trip, Aug 18, 2019

• 10.0.Exceptional

Everything is fantastic. Mias and Anni are very welcoming and very helpful. Highly recommend and can't wait to come back again.

2 night trip, Aug 11, 2019

• 10.0.Exceptional

Had a really good time staying at this hotel with my three best friends. The staff are very helpful and give great recommendations for activities and food spots!!

3 night trip with friends, Jul 28, 2019

• 10.0.Exceptional

Lovely, comfortable cave house with incredibly helpful, friendly staff. They helped me book tours and transport, make dinner reservations, and even helped me with my bags at 2:30 am for a 5 am flight! Delicious breakfast delivered right to your room so you can eat on patio overlooking caldera. Nice to escape the crowds and enjoy a tranquil, private, beautiful spot with breathtaking views! We enjoyed our stay a great deal. Thanks for everything!

3 night family trip, Jul 21, 2019

A private paradise in Santorini

I can't say enough good words about this stay. Everything was perfect. The hotel arranged for my transportation from the airport and when we arrived at the drop-off, hotel staff was waiting to collect my luggage and take me to reception. Reception was welcoming and warm. I was given a great map and advice on places to see. My villa was beyond my expectations. I only booked 2 nights of my trip here & immediately wished it was longer. Breakfast was delivered each morning by picnic basket at the time I chose. I loved waking up to my basket of breakfast items & making my breakfast while staring out at the most magical caldera views. Hotel staff was friendly and warm & helped to book any transport I needed during all of my stay. On my last morning at Chelidonia, I took an early morning hike from Fira back to the villa. The staff arranged a later checkout for me so that I could get back and enjoy my breakfast and view one last time without rushing. There is no pool at the location but it's definitely not necessary if you are planning on getting out and seeing the island! If you do fancy a pool, there is one a short walk from the villas that is available. The room was beautiful and the decor traditional. There was no issues with cleanliness. Every time I returned to my villa I felt grateful this was the place I chose. Exceptional stay! Highly recommend.

Brooke, 2 night trip, Jul 12, 2019