What's Cranberry Crossing like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Cranberry Crossing. Nature lovers can visit Collier Seminole State Park and East Naples Community Park. There's plenty more to see, including Hideaway Beach and Sand Dollar Island Beach and Landing.
Where are the best places to stay in Cranberry Crossing?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Cranberry Crossing, here is one favourite nearby:
Staybridge Suites Naples – Marco Island, an IHG Hotel - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool and pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
Things to see and do in and around Cranberry Crossing
What to see in Cranberry Crossing
- Collier Seminole State Park
- Hideaway Beach
- Sand Dollar Island Beach and Landing
- East Naples Community Park
- South Marco Beach
Things to do in Cranberry Crossing
- Third Street South
- Fifth Avenue South
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Coastland Center
Other popular Cranberry Crossing attractions
- Naples Beach
- Lowdermilk Beach Park
- Naples Bay
- Cambier Park
- Park Shore Beach
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 228 mm of rainfall)