What's Pinehurst like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pinehurst? Englewood Beach and Boca Grande Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Stump Pass Beach State Park and Oyster Creek Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Pinehurst?
We have 43 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Some of the top places to stay in Pinehurst:
SuntanComfortable holiday home with private pool and kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden
Fun house with pool and water viewHoliday home with private pool and kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Beach sunloungers
Newly remodeled home with pool near golf course and beachesHoliday home with private pool and kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Fitness centre
Rare golf course home with a stylish poolHoliday home with private pool and kitchen
- Outdoor pool • Beach sunloungers
How to get to PinehurstPinehurst is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Rotonda West.
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Pinehurst
Things to see and do in and around Pinehurst
Things to see near Pinehurst:
- Stump Pass Beach State Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Ann Dever Memorial Regional Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Oyster Creek Regional Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Don Pedro Island State Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Cedar Point Environmental Park (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Pinehurst:
- Oyster Creek Golf Club (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Cape Haze Pioneer Trail Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)