What's Jordan like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Jordan, especially its restaurants and temples. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. With a trip to Temple Street Night Market or Elements Shopping Mall, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Jade Market and Shanghai Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Jordan?
We have 160 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Jordan:
Hotel Stage4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Nathan Hotel4-star hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Eaton HK4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Madera Hong KongUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Travelodge KowloonCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
How to get to JordanJordan is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Kowloon.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Jordan
Travelling to Jordan by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Hong Kong Jordan Station
- Hong Kong Austin Station
- West Kowloon Station
Things to see and do in and around Jordan
What to see in Jordan
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Gun Club Hill Barracks