What's Newport like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Newport. Travellers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Collins Street and Queen Victoria Market. Marvel Stadium and Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Newport?
We have 8 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Newport but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Comfy beds
Pegasus Apart'Hotel - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) awayCity centre apartment with kitchenette
The Langham, Melbourne - 4.8 mi (7.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
Great Southern Hotel Melbourne - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) awayCity centre hotel with restaurant
Crowne Plaza Melbourne, an IHG Hotel - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Oaks Melbourne on Market Hotel - 4.7 mi (7.5 km) awayCity centre apartment with kitchenette
How to get to Newport
Newport is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Newport
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Newport
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Newport
Travelling to Newport by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Newport Station
- North Williamstown Station
Things to see and do in and around Newport
What to see in Newport
- Marvel Stadium
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Altona Beach
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Albert Park Lake