What are the best things to see and do in Johannesburg?
Although keeping fit and healthy using the hotel fitness centre is important, you might like to change your routine and explore some of these things to see and do in Johannesburg.
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden
- Krugersdorp Game Reserve
- Museum Africa
- Apartheid Museum
- Mandela House
- Carlton Centre
- Newtown Junction Mall
- Ellis Park Stadium
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks
Hotels With gyms in Johannesburg
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in Johannesburg, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're travelling when you stay at one of our 94 Johannesburg hotels with gyms. Once you've finished your morning exercise, you can explore everything this cultural city has to offer. Travellers to Johannesburg love the shopping. Carlton Centre, Museum Africa and Newtown Junction Mall are some local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Johannesburg?
Our guests love these hotels with fitness centres in Johannesburg:
- Fitness centre • Free parking • 24-hour front desk
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Restaurant
- Fitness centre • Cafe • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Outdoor pool
Eagle Nest Luxury Accommodation3.5-star Roodepoort hotel with indoor pool
Elizabeth Lodge3-star guesthouse with outdoor pool, bar
The Nicol HotelComfortable Bedfordview apartment with kitchenette
Sentinel Luxury Suite Hotel4-star hotel in Arcadia with outdoor pool, bar
Ange B&B and GuesthouseUpmarket guesthouse