What's South West like?In South West, you can spend time visiting the spas or simply enjoy the coffee shops. Take time to see places such as Worldmark and Dwarka District Court while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including City Centre Dwarka and Iskcon Temple.
Where are the best places to stay in South West?
We have 172 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in South West:
Andaz Delhi - a concept by HyattLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Central location
JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi AerocityLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Attentive staff
The Claridges New DelhiLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Aloft New Delhi AerocitySuburban hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
How to get to South WestSouth West is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from South West
Travelling to South West by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- New Delhi Shahbad Mohammadpur Station
- New Delhi Palam Station
- New Delhi Bijwasan Station
Getting to South West on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Dwarka Sector 9 Station
- Dwarka Sector 8 Station
- Dwarka Sector 10 Station