What is St. Augustine like for cheap hotels?
There are many ways to visit the St. Augustine without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to St. Augustine absolutely love the historical sites and beaches, which is a great way to enjoy the Take a selfie at St. Augustine Beach and Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes St. Augustine a favourite with budget-conscious travellers looking for a trip to remember. Hotels.com has 24 cheap St. Augustine hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What are some of the best cheap hotels in St. Augustine?
Hotels.com travellers' top St. Augustine budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Close to shopping
Hampton Inn St. Augustine-I-952.5-star St. Augustine hotel with outdoor pool
Casa Yallaha St. AugustineDowntown Historic District hotel in historical district
Marion Motor LodgeSt. Augustine motel on river
Voco St. Augustine Historic Area, an IHG HotelArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, near Anastasia State Park
Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 - Outlet MallSt. Augustine hotel in city centre
What are the best things to see and do in St. Augustine?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in St. Augustine while keeping to your budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Anastasia State Park
- Plaza de la Constitution
- St. Augustine Beach
- Vilano Beach
- Butler Beach
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- Lightner Museum
- St. George Street
Sights & landmarks