What are the best things to see and do in Bengaluru?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel gym is important, you might decide to adjust your normal routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Bengaluru.
- Cubbon Park
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
- Basavanagudi Aquatic Centre
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum
- Gandhi Bhavan
- Government Museum
- M.G. Road
- Bangalore Palace
- ISKCON Temple
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks
Hotels With gyms in Bengaluru
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you’re visiting Bengaluru, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're travelling when you stay at one of our 89 Bengaluru hotels with gyms. After your morning exercise, you can explore everything this city offers. Visitors to Bengaluru enjoy the shopping. Cubbon Park, M.G. Road and Lalbagh Botanical Gardens are some local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Bengaluru?
Our travellers like these hotels with fitness centres in Bengaluru:
- Fitness centre • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Nightclub
- Fitness centre • Restaurant • Hot tub • 24-hour front desk
Compact Maple Leaf E-City3-star hotel
CCI-Arte Boutique Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near Bannerghatta Road
Sunray Hotel3-star hotel
Icon Select by Bhagini3.5-star hotel with bar, conference centre
I-space Service Apartments3-star hotel in Indiranagar