What's St. Augustine South like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider St. Augustine South. Beachcombers can spend the day at St. Augustine Beach when the weather is nice. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. George Street.
Where are the best places to stay in St. Augustine South?
We have 34 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in St. Augustine South but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Guy Harvey Resort on St Augustine Beach - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away3-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Villa 1565 - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayColonial hotel with outdoor pool
Southern Oaks Inn - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away3-star motel with outdoor pool and bar
Embassy Suites By Hilton St Augustine Beach-Oceanfront Resort - 3 mi (4.9 km) away3.5-star beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants and outdoor pool
The Flagler Inn - 4.9 mi (7.8 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool
How to get to St. Augustine South
St. Augustine South is located 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from St. Augustine South
Things to see and do in and around St. Augustine South
What to see in St. Augustine South
- St. Augustine Beach
- Anastasia State Park
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum
- Flagler College
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
Things to do in St. Augustine South
- St. George Street
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- Treaty Park
- Aviles Street