What's Germantown like?
In Germantown, you can spend time exploring the historical sites and restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Citizens Bank Park and Wells Fargo Center. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Pennsylvania Convention Center are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Germantown?
We have 10 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Germantown, here is one favourite nearby:
Philly Inn & Suites - 3 mi (4.8 km) away2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Germantown
Germantown is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Germantown
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Germantown
- Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 25.5 mi (41 km) from Germantown
Travelling to Germantown by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Philadelphia Chelten Avenue Station
- Philadelphia Queen Lane Station
- Philadelphia Tulpehocken Station
Things to see and do in and around Germantown
What to see in Germantown
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Rittenhouse Square
- Citizens Bank Park
- Villanova University