What's Eastern Docklands like?Visitors really like Eastern Docklands, especially its waterfront, restaurants and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great bars. Take in some culture at Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ and Persmuseum. There's plenty more to see, including Passenger Terminal Amsterdam and Het Ij.
Where are the best places to stay in Eastern Docklands?
We have 20 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Eastern Docklands:
Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Centre East3-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam4-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Walkable location
The niu Fender3.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Comfy beds
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City CentreRiverfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Cafe • Central location
How to get to Eastern DocklandsEastern Docklands is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Eastern Docklands
Getting to Eastern Docklands on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Azartplein Stop
- C. van Eesterenlaan Stop
- Rietlandpark Stop
Things to see and do in and around Eastern Docklands
What to see in Eastern Docklands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Het Ij
- The Whale