What is Baton Rouge like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the riverfront city of Baton Rouge without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a selfie at The Old Governor's Mansion and Louisiana State Capitol for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Baton Rouge a favourite with budget-conscious travellers searching for a trip to remember. Hotels.com has 34 cheap Baton Rouge hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Baton Rouge?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Baton Rouge budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel in Highlands - Perkins with outdoor pool, bar
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Mall of Louisiana
Extended Stay America Suites Baton Rouge Citiplace2.5-star hotel
Quality Suites Baton Rouge East - Denham SpringsCity centre hotel
Royal Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Baton Rouge?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Baton Rouge while staying within budget. Take a look at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center
- North Park
- North Street Park
- The Old Governor's Mansion
- Capitol Park Museum
- Shaw Center for the Arts
- Louisiana State Capitol
- Pentagon Barracks
- Hollywood Casino
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks