What is St. Julian's like for family-friendly holidays?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly holiday spot, you might want to consider friendly people St. Julian's. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From shopping to sporting events, St. Julian's has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Spinola Bay, Portomaso Marina and Portomaso Apartment & Marina Complex. When it's time to rest after a day of sightseeing with the family, St. Julian's has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 22 St. Julian's accommodations to locate one you and the family will enjoy.
Where are some places to stay with kids in St. Julian's?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- children's pool • free parking • in-room kitchens • free WiFi • Central location
- free parking • free WiFi • Laundry room • Comfy beds
- children's pool • restaurant • free WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- children's pool • 2 restaurants • free WiFi • Laundry room • Walkable location
- Outdoor pool • restaurant • free WiFi • Central location
3BR LUXURY PORTOMASO MARINAUpmarket hotel in Paceville with pool bar
Ddream Hotel3.5-star hotel with bar, near Dragonara Casino
The St. George’s Park Hotel3-star hotel with pool bar, bar
Cavalieri Art Hotel4-star hotel in Paceville with pool bar, bar
Dean Hamlet HotelBayfront hotel in Paceville with pool bar, bar
What are the best things to see and do in St. Julian's?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & landmarks
- Spinola Bay
- Portomaso Marina
- Portomaso Apartment & Marina Complex