What's Northeast Philadelphia like?
People go to Northeast Philadelphia to see attractions such as Sesame Place and to explore its green spaces such as Rittenhouse Square. You'll find a selection of restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood. Liberty Bell Center and Pennsylvania Convention Center are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Northeast Philadelphia?
We have 5 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Northeast Philadelphia:
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia NortheastArt Deco hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Motel 6 Philadelphia, PA - Northeast2-star motel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Quiet rooms
How to get to Northeast Philadelphia
Northeast Philadelphia is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Northeast Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 0.6 mi (1 km) from Northeast Philadelphia
- Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Northeast Philadelphia
Travelling to Northeast Philadelphia by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Philadelphia Forest Hills Station
- Philadelphia Philmont Station
- Philadelphia Somerton Station
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Philadelphia
What to see in Northeast Philadelphia
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Rittenhouse Square
- Citizens Bank Park
- Lincoln Financial Field