What's Royal St. Augustine like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Royal St. Augustine. Beachcombers can spend the day at St. Augustine Beach when the weather is nice. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. George Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Royal St. Augustine?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Royal St. Augustine but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Villa 1565 - 2 mi (3.3 km) awayColonial hotel with outdoor pool
Southern Oaks Inn - 1.8 mi (2.8 km) away3-star motel with outdoor pool and bar
The Flagler Inn - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool
The Smart Stay Inn - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) awayMotel with outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ St. Augustine - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
How to get to Royal St. Augustine
Royal St. Augustine is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Royal St. Augustine
Things to see and do in and around Royal St. Augustine
What to see in Royal St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Beach
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Flagler College
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Vilano Beach
Things to do in Royal St. Augustine
- St. George Street
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Aviles Street