What's Downtown Denver like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Downtown Denver, especially its restaurants and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and selection of shops. Top places to visit include Colorado Convention Center. There's plenty more to see, including Paramount Theater and Buell Theatre.
Where are the best places to stay in Downtown Denver?
We have 76 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Downtown Denver:
Four Seasons Hotel DenverLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Sauna • Central location
Hotel TeatroLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Slate Denver, Tapestry Collection By Hilton3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
The Ritz-Carlton, DenverLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Downtown DenverDowntown Denver is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Downtown Denver
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Downtown Denver
Getting to Downtown Denver on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- 16th - California Station
- 16th - Stout Station
- 18th - California Station
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Denver
What to see in Downtown Denver
- Colorado Convention Center
- Bellco Theatre