Where is Mikrí Vígla?
Naxos is home to Mikrí Vígla. Visitors to beachside Naxos love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Mikri Vigla Beach and Plaka Beach.
Where can I stay near Mikrí Vígla?
We've got 92 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Mikrí Vígla. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Apricot and Sea Luxury Villas
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Mikrí Vígla
What to see near Mikrí Vígla
- Naxos and Lesser Cyclades
- Aegean Islands
- Kastraki Beach
- Mikri Vigla Beach
- Plaka Beach
Things to do near Mikrí Vígla
- Aqua Fun Water Park
- Naxos Archaeological Museum
- Folk Museum Collection
- Eggares Olive Press Museum
How to get to Mikrí Vígla
Flights to Naxos
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from central Naxos
- Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from central Naxos
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Naxos