What's Marvila like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Marvila. Plan a fun excursion to Bela Vista Park and Belavista Golf Course. There's plenty more to see, including Estacao do Oriente.
Where are the best places to stay in Marvila?
We have 21 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Marvila but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Hotel Star Inn Lisbon Aeroporto - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Jupiter Lisboa Hotel - 1.9 mi (3 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Meliá Lisboa Aeroporto - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Hotel Mundial - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and winery
My Charm Lisbon Suites - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) awayCity centre hotel
How to get to MarvilaMarvila is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Marvila
- Cascais (CAT), 13 mi (21 km) from Marvila
Travelling to Marvila by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Braco de Prata Station
- Marvila Station
Getting to Marvila on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bela Vista Station
- Chelas Station