What's The North Bund like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider The North Bund. Spend an afternoon at Shanghai Zoo or Tropical Storm Water Park. There's plenty more to see, including Lujiazui Central Greenland and The Bund.
Where are the best places to stay in The North Bund?
We have 16 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in The North Bund:
W Shanghai - The BundRiverfront hotel with 2 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Steam room • Close to shopping
Banyan Tree Shanghai On The BundLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • 3 spa tubs • Central location
Sunrise on the BundLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
How to get to The North Bund
The North Bund is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Pudong International Airport (PVG), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from The North Bund
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from The North Bund
Getting to The North Bund on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Tilanqiao Station
- International Cruise Terminal Station
- Yangshupu Road Station
Things to see and do in and around The North Bund
What to see in The North Bund
- Lujiazui Central Greenland
- The Bund
- Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park
- Shanghai Old Street
- Tongji University