Hotels in Crown Point

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Crown Point?

Top landmarks in Crown Point

Find out more about Crown Point

There's a lot visitors like about Crown Point, especially its beaches and restaurants. Enjoy fun activities like swimming and coral reef exploring. Nature lovers can visit Pigeon Point Beach and Nylon Pool. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Store Bay and Buccoo Reef.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Crown Point?
Shepherd’s Inn, Bananaquit Apartments and Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Crown Point?
Park your car for free at Park View Townhouse - Crown Point.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Crown Point?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Crown Point, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Crown Point hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their good location: Coco Reef Resort and Spa and Shepherd’s Inn.
Where can I stay in Crown Point if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
Browse 5 holiday homes on our site. You can also book one of 19 apartments or 16 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Crown Point with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Golden Thistle Hotel, Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort and Rovanel’s Resort and Conference Centre. You can also review 6 available options on our site.
What will the weather in Crown Point be like during my visit?
Crown Point is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 26°C during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Crown Point hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Crown Point trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring