Hotels in Cavallino-Treporti

Photo by Stefan Willen

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Cavallino-Treporti?

Top landmarks in Cavallino-Treporti

Find out more about Cavallino-Treporti

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Cavallino-Treporti. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Cavallino-Treporti has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Cavallino-Treporti with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Cavallino-Treporti hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Cavallino-Treporti hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Cavallino-Treporti?
The Green Park Hotel, Hotel Valdor and Hotel Ca’ Di Valle are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Cavallino-Treporti?
Park your car for free at these properties: Marelaguna Rooms, Sherazade and Residence Joker. There are 6 options you may want to view on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Cavallino-Treporti?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Cavallino-Treporti, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Cavallino-Treporti?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Hotel Ca’ Di Valle, Agriturismo ca’baccan and Locanda Da Scarpa. There are 6 options you can choose from on our site.
Which Cavallino-Treporti hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their good location: The Green Park Hotel and Hotel Valdor.
Where can I stay in Cavallino-Treporti if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 33 holiday homes. In addition, you can choose from 44 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Cavallino-Treporti with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Marelaguna Rooms, Sherazade and Locanda Da Scarpa. You can also review 16 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Cavallino-Treporti if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is The Green Park Hotel.
What will the weather in Cavallino-Treporti be like during my visit?
August and July are typically the warmest months in Cavallino-Treporti, when the average temperature is 24°C. January and December are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 8°C. November and May are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Cavallino-Treporti hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Cavallino-Treporti trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving you money.

Keep exploring