What's Jardim Europa like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Jardim Europa? Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Iguazu Falls. There's plenty more to see, including Cataratas JL Shopping Mall and Catuai Palladium Shopping Center.
Where are the best places to stay in Jardim Europa?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Jardim Europa but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free children's activities • 2 bars • Central location
Recanto Cataratas - Thermas, Resort e Convention - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and 3 bars
JL Hotel by Bourbon - 3.1 mi (5 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Luz Hotel by Castelo Itaipava - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
Viale Tower Hotel - 4.2 mi (6.7 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Vivaz Cataratas Hotel & Resort - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and free water park
How to get to Jardim Europa
Jardim Europa is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Foz do Iguaçu.
- Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.), 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from Jardim Europa
- Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Jardim Europa
- Ciudad del Este (AGT-Guarani Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from Jardim Europa
Things to see and do in and around Jardim Europa
What to see in Jardim Europa
- Iguazu Falls
- Republic Lake
- Itaipu Lake
- Iguazú National Park
- Iguacu River
Things to do in Jardim Europa
- Cataratas JL Shopping Mall
- Catuai Palladium Shopping Center
- Cataratas Avenue
- Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu
- Parque de Aves