What's Palencia like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Palencia. Places to visit such as Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve are a short distance away.
Where are the best places to stay in Palencia?
One of the top places to stay in Palencia:
St. Augustine Studio w/Patio & Putting Green!Family-friendly apartment with kitchen and balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Garden
How to get to PalenciaPalencia is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Palencia
- Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Palencia
When is the best time to visit St. Augustine?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, July (average 155 mm of rainfall)