What's University District like?There are lots of things that visitors like about University District, especially its shops and museums. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and restaurants. Take in some culture at Royal Ontario Museum and Gardiner Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Queen's Park and The Path.
Where are the best places to stay in University District?
We have 43 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Some of the top places to stay in University District:
The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel Toronto4-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Fitness centre • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Park Hyatt TorontoLuxury aparthotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
Windsor Arms HotelLuxury apartment with jetted bathtub
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Steam room • Central location
How to get to University DistrictUniversity District is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from University District
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 2 mi (3.3 km) from University District
Getting to University District on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- College St at Mccaul St Stop
- Queen's Park Station
- College St at University Ave Stop
Things to see and do in and around University District
What to see in University District
- Queen's Park
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- Ontario Legislative Building
- St. Basil's Church
- Varsity Stadium