What's Northeast like?
People go to Northeast to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions such as Smithsonian Institution. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's monuments while you're here. National Mall and National Museum of African American History and Culture are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Northeast?
We have 386 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Northeast:
CitizenM Washington DC NOMAProperty with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
The Morrow Washington Dc, Curio Collection By Hilton4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Selina Union Market4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Global Luxury Suites at Revel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Northeast
Northeast is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Northeast
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Northeast
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from Northeast
Getting to Northeast on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rhode Island Ave. Station
- Brookland-CUA Station
- Benning Rd & 15th St NE Stop
Things to see and do in and around Northeast
What to see in Northeast
- National Mall
- White House
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- United States Capitol
- Capital One Arena