What's NoMa like?
People go to NoMa to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions such as Smithsonian Institution. National Mall and Union Station Shopping Center are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in NoMa?
We have 90 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in NoMa:
CitizenM Washington DC NOMAProperty with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Washington Marriott Capitol Hill3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace
How to get to NoMa
NoMa is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from NoMa
- College Park, MD (CGS), 7 mi (11.2 km) from NoMa
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from NoMa
Things to see and do in and around NoMa
What to see in NoMa
- National Mall
- White House
- Capital One Arena
- United States Capitol
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Things to do in NoMa
- Union Station Shopping Center
- Smithsonian Institution
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Smithsonian's National Zoo