What's Southeast like?
People go to Southeast to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions such as National Air and Space Museum. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. National Mall and Washington Navy Yard are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Southeast?
We have 256 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Southeast:
Malolo Bed and Breakfast3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Garden
Thompson Washington D.C., part of Hyatt4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free Internet access • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Residence Inn Washington Capitol Hill/Navy YardRiverfront hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Capitol Hill Navy Yard4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Capitol Hill HotelUpmarket hotel
- Free breakfast • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Spacious rooms
How to get to Southeast
Southeast is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Southeast
- College Park, MD (CGS), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Southeast
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from Southeast
Getting to Southeast on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Potomac Ave Station
- Eastern Market Station
- Stadium Armory Station
Things to see and do in and around Southeast
What to see in Southeast
- National Mall
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Capital One Arena
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center