What's Logan Circle like?
People go to Logan Circle to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions such as Smithsonian Institution. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's museums and selection of shops. National Mall and Walter E. Washington Convention Center are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Logan Circle?
We have 76 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Logan Circle:
Washington Plaza Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Terrace
Viceroy Washington DCLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention CenterCity centre hotel
- Free breakfast • Free Internet access • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, D.C. DowntownCity centre hotel with 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
Duo Housing Hostel2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Logan Circle
Logan Circle is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Logan Circle
- College Park, MD (CGS), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Logan Circle
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 19 mi (30.6 km) from Logan Circle
Things to see and do in and around Logan Circle
What to see in Logan Circle
- White House
- National Mall
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Capital One Arena
- George Washington University
Things to do in Logan Circle
- Smithsonian Institution
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Union Station Shopping Center
- National Air and Space Museum
- Smithsonian's National Zoo