What's MIT like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider MIT. Take time to see places such as Kendall Square and Stata Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hart Nautical Galleries at MIT and Compton Gallery.
Where are the best places to stay in MIT?
We have 19 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in MIT:
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge3-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Close to shopping
Boston Marriott Cambridge4-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Regency Boston/Cambridge4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to get to MIT
MIT is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Cambridge.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from MIT
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from MIT
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from MIT
Things to see and do in and around MIT
What to see in MIT
- Boston University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Kendall Square
- Stata Center
Things to do in MIT
- Hart Nautical Galleries at MIT
- Compton Gallery
- List Visual Arts Center
- Entrepreneur Walk of Fame
- Cambridge Center Roof Garden