What's Kelvinbridge like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Kelvinbridge. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Kelvingrove Park and Bellahouston Park. There's plenty more to see, including Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Galleries.
Where are the best places to stay in Kelvinbridge?
We have 34 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top places to stay in Kelvinbridge:
15 GlasgowCity centre B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Alamo Guest HouseUpmarket guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
- Free WiFi • Bar
Glasgow Youth Hostel
- Free WiFi • Restaurant
Sandyford Lodge3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Kelvinbridge
Kelvinbridge is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Glasgow.
- Glasgow International Airport (GLA), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Kelvinbridge
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Kelvinbridge
Things to see and do in and around Kelvinbridge
What to see in Kelvinbridge
- Kelvingrove Park
- University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Strathclyde
- Glasgow Necropolis
Things to do in Kelvinbridge
- Sauchiehall Street
- Buchanan Galleries
- Buchanan Street
- St. Enoch Centre
- Merchant City