What's Glasgow Westend like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Glasgow Westend, especially its restaurants and museums. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's live music scene and selection of bars. Take in some culture at a top spot such as OVO Hydro. There's plenty more to see, including Kelvingrove Park and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.
Where are the best places to stay in Glasgow Westend?
We have 217 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Glasgow Westend:
Boutique 503-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
15 GlasgowCity centre B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Glasgow4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Alamo Guest HouseUpmarket guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Moxy Glasgow SEC3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Glasgow Westend
Glasgow Westend is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Glasgow.
- Glasgow International Airport (GLA), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Glasgow Westend
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 28 mi (45.1 km) from Glasgow Westend
Travelling to Glasgow Westend by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Glasgow Partick Station
- Glasgow Exhibition Centre Station
Getting to Glasgow Westend on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Hillhead Station
- Kelvinhall Station
- Kelvinbridge Station