Where is Dungeshwari Hills?
Gaya is home to Dungeshwari Hills. Gaya is a budget-friendly city known for its cultural attractions such as the the temples. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Vishnupad Temple and Mahabodhi Temple.
Where can I stay near Dungeshwari Hills?
We've got 84 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Dungeshwari Hills. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
The Bodhi Palace Resort - 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
The Buddha Resort - 2 mi (3.3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
The Imperial Bodhgaya - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Maha Bodhi Hotel Resort Convention Centre - 3.1 mi (5 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Dhamma Grand Hotel Resort - 3.7 mi (6 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants
Things to see and do near Dungeshwari Hills
What to see near Dungeshwari Hills
- Vishnupad Temple
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Tergar Monastery
- Wat Thai Buddhagaya
- Mahakala Caves
How to get to Dungeshwari Hills
Flights to Gaya
- Gaya (GAY), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Gaya