What's La Malva-rosa like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than La Malva-rosa. Beachcombers can spend the day at Malvarrosa Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Platja del Cabanyal - Les Arenes and Blasco Ibanez House Museum.
Where are the best places to stay in La Malva-rosa?
We have 19 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in La Malva-rosa but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free in-room WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Melia Valencia - 4 mi (6.5 km) away4-star hotel with 3 bars and spa
Casual Vintage Valencia - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) awayBoutique hotel
Venecia Plaza Centro Hotel - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awayCity centre hostal with bar
Hotel ILUNION Aqua 4 - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayUpmarket hotel with restaurant
Senator Parque Central Hotel - 3 mi (4.8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to La Malva-rosa
La Malva-rosa is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from La Malva-rosa
Things to see and do in and around La Malva-rosa
What to see in La Malva-rosa
- Malvarrosa Beach
- Platja del Cabanyal - Les Arenes
- Blasco Ibanez House Museum
Things to do near La Malva-rosa:
- Oceanogràfic Aquarium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Mestalla Stadium (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Aqua Shopping Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hemisferic (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)