What's Poblats Maritims like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Poblats Maritims, especially its restaurants and beach access. You can take time to discover this romantic neighbourhood's waterfront. Beachcombers can spend the day at Malvarrosa Beach when the weather is nice. Other popular sights worth a visit include Port of Valencia.
Where are the best places to stay in Poblats Maritims?
We have 168 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Poblats Maritims:
Líndala Rooms3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel Sabbia by Gabbeach3-star beachfront hotel with restaurant and beach bar
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Boutique Balandret3-star beachfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Central location
Hostal Cama del Mar3-star hostal
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Sol PlayaBeach hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Poblats Maritims
Poblats Maritims is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Poblats Maritims
Things to see and do in and around Poblats Maritims
What to see in Poblats Maritims
- Port of Valencia
- Malvarrosa Beach
- Valencia Street Circuit
- Platja del Cabanyal - Les Arenes
- Marina Real
Things to do in Poblats Maritims
- Blasco Ibanez House Museum
- Museum of Rice
- Museum of Maritime Holy Week