What's Victoria Cross like?
People go to Victoria Cross to soak up the sun at Bondi Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Taronga Zoo. Circular Quay and Manly Beach are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Victoria Cross?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Victoria Cross but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Shangri-La Sydney - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
The Fullerton Hotel Sydney - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
Hyatt Regency Sydney - 2 mi (3.3 km) awayWaterfront hotel with 2 restaurants and 4 bars
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney - 2.3 mi (3.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
How to get to Victoria Cross
Victoria Cross is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Victoria Cross
Things to see and do in and around Victoria Cross
What to see in Victoria Cross
- Circular Quay
- Bondi Beach
- Manly Beach
- Walsh Bay
- Blues Point Reserve
Things to do in Victoria Cross
- Taronga Zoo
- Luna Park
- Australia Square
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- Queen Victoria Building