What's Benicalap like?
People go to Benicalap to soak up the sun at Malvarrosa Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as City of Arts and Sciences. You might want to seek out the shops and spas while you’re in the neighbourhood. There's plenty more to see, including Valencia Conference Centre and Nuevo Centro.
Where are the best places to stay in Benicalap?
We have 8 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Benicalap:
Eurostars Gran Valencia Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Cafe • Attentive staff
Hotel ILUNION Valencia 44-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Hotel ILUNION Valencia 33-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Garden • Quiet rooms
How to get to Benicalap
Benicalap is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 4.4 mi (7 km) from Benicalap
Getting to Benicalap on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Beniferri Station
- Campanar-La Fe Station
Things to see and do in and around Benicalap
What to see in Benicalap
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Malvarrosa Beach
- Valencia Conference Centre
- Plaza de la Reina
- University of Valencia