Where is South Downs Way?
Eastbourne Seafront is home to South Downs Way. Eastbourne Seafront is a welcoming city well known for its theatre and bars. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Congress Theatre and Devonshire Park Lawn Tennis Club.
Where can I stay near South Downs Way?
We've got 46 hotels you can choose from within a mile of South Downs Way. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne
- 5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel
- 4-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
- 3-star B&B • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near South Downs Way
What to see near South Downs Way
- Eastbourne Town Hall
- Beachy Head
- Eastbourne Bandstand
- Eastbourne Beach
- Seven Sisters
Things to do near South Downs Way
- Congress Theatre
- Devonshire Park Lawn Tennis Club
- Devonshire Park Theatre
- Eastbourne Pier
- Drusillas Park