What's Meads like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Meads? Nature lovers can visit Seven Sisters Country Park and Alexandra Park. There's plenty more to see, including Eastbourne Beach and Pevensey Bay Beach.
Where are the best places to stay in Meads?
We have 32 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below is our travellers' favourite accommodation option in Meads:
Hydro Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Terrace • Central location
Things to see and do in and around Meads
What to see in Meads
- Eastbourne Beach
- Pevensey Bay Beach
- Seven Sisters Country Park
- Seaford Beach
- Bexhill Beach
Things to do near Meads:
- Drusillas Park (6.4 mi/10.3 km away)
- Devonshire Park Lawn Tennis Club (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Congress Theatre (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Devonshire Park Theatre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Eastbourne Pier (1.3 mi/2 km away)
Other popular Meads attractions
- Hastings Beach
- Alexandra Park
- Hastings Country Park
- High Weald
- South Downs National Park
When is the best time to visit Eastbourne Seafront?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, January (average 102 mm of rainfall)