What's Lumiar like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Lumiar. Take in some culture at National Museum of Costume and Fashion and National Theater Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Jose Alvalade Stadium and Campo Grande.
Where are the best places to stay in Lumiar?
We have 21 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Lumiar but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Hotel Star Inn Lisbon Aeroporto - 2 mi (3.2 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Jupiter Lisboa Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Meliá Lisboa Aeroporto - 2 mi (3.2 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Hotel Mundial - 3.9 mi (6.4 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and winery
My Charm Lisbon Suites - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayCity centre hotel
How to get to LumiarLumiar is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Lumiar
- Cascais (CAT), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Lumiar
Getting to Lumiar on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Lumiar Station
- Quinta das Conchas Station
- Campo Grande Station
Things to see and do in and around Lumiar
What to see in Lumiar
- Jose Alvalade Stadium
- Campo Grande