Where is Saint Lucia National Archives?
Saint Lucia National Archives is located in Vigie. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighbourhood has to offer. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Castries Central Market and St. Lucia Town Hall.
Where can I stay near Saint Lucia National Archives?
We've got 79 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Saint Lucia National Archives. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travellers:
Casa Del Vega
- 3-star guest house • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Walkable location
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Bayside Villa St. Lucia
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to see and do near Saint Lucia National Archives
What to see near Saint Lucia National Archives
- St. Lucia Town Hall
- La Toc Beach
- Vigie Beach
- Marigot Bay
- Reduit Beach
Things to do near Saint Lucia National Archives
- Castries Central Market
- Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia
- Sandals Golf and Country Club
- La Place Carenage Duty Free Mall
- Eudovic's Art Studio