What's Nanhai like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Nanhai. Take in some culture at Guangzhou Sculpture Park and Wong Fei Hung Lion Dance Martial Arts Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Qiandeng Lake and Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Nanhai?
We have 109 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Nanhai:
Fairfield by Marriott Foshan Nanhai3.5-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hilton Garden Inn Foshan4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Intercontinental Foshan, an IHG HotelLakefront hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club
Aloft Nanhai Foshan3-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Terrace
How to get to Nanhai
Nanhai is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Foshan.
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Nanhai
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from Nanhai
Getting to Nanhai on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Guicheng Station
- Nangui Lu Station
- Leigang Station
Things to see and do in and around Nanhai
What to see in Nanhai
- Qiandeng Lake
- Guangzhou Cultural Park
- Hai Zhu Square
- Yuexiu Park
- Sun Yat-sen University