What's Latimer like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Latimer. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Victoria Park and Bradgate Park. There's plenty more to see, including Highcross Shopping Centre and King Power Stadium.
Where are the best places to stay in Latimer?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Latimer but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Health club • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Brooklyn Leicester - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Leicester Marriott Hotel - 4.6 mi (7.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
The Belmont Hotel - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
The Gresham Aparthotel - 1.2 mi (2 km) awayComfortable apartment with kitchen
Days Inn by Wyndham Leicester Forest East M1 - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away3-star hotel with bar
How to get to Latimer
Latimer is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Leicester.
- East Midlands Airport (EMA), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Latimer
- Nottingham (NQT), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Latimer
- Coventry (CVT), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Latimer
Things to see and do in and around Latimer
What to see in Latimer
- De Montfort University
- Victoria Park
- University of Leicester
- King Power Stadium
- Bradgate Park
Things to do in Latimer
- Highcross Shopping Centre
- Haymarket Shopping Centre
- Bosworth Water Trust