What's West End like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about West End, especially its shops and theatre scene. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and entertainment venues. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Oxford Street to shop. Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in West End?
We have 1606 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in West End:
Ham Yard Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park LaneLuxury hotel with 2 bars and spa
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Attentive staff
The BeaumontLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
The Resident Covent GardenCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Charlotte Street Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to West End
West End is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from West End
- London (LCY-London City), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from West End
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from West End
Travelling to West End by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Tottenham Court Road Station
- Marylebone Station
Getting to West End on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Oxford Circus Underground Station
- Bond Street Underground Station
- Regent's Park Underground Station