What's San Agustin like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about San Agustin, especially its restaurants. This relaxing neighbourhood is surrounded by views of the beach and seaside. Hunt for sand dollars at Platja de Calanova and Cala Guix. There's plenty more to see, including Platja de Cas Català and Caló des Macs.
Where are the best places to stay in San Agustin?
We have 15 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in San Agustin:
MLL Blue Bay Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and pool bar
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Attentive staff
Hotel Hospes Maricel & Spa5-star beach hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Walkable location
How to get to San Agustin
San Agustin is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from San Agustin
Things to see and do in and around San Agustin
What to see in San Agustin
- Platja de Calanova
- Cala Guix
- Platja de Cas Català
- Caló des Macs
- Platja Buganvíl lea
Things to do near San Agustin:
- Real Golf Bendinat (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation in Mallorca (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mallorca Casino (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Porto Pi Centro Comercial (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)