What's Gateway District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Gateway District? Plan a fun excursion to Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena. Stratosphere Tower and Fremont Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Gateway District?
We have 30 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Gateway District:
Ahern Hotel and Event Center3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Sin City Hostel Las VegasAdults-only hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace
Thunderbird HotelArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool and bar
- Terrace • Garden
The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Tower4-star resort with 6 restaurants and 2 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi • 2 poolside bars • Outdoor pool • Hot tub • Spacious rooms
Traveler's Bed & Breakfast Hostel2-star motel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Gateway District
Gateway District is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Gateway District
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Gateway District
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from Gateway District
Things to see and do in and around Gateway District
What to see in Gateway District
- Stratosphere Tower
- Allegiant Stadium
- T-Mobile Arena
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Fountains of Bellagio
Things to do in Gateway District
- Fremont Street
- Casino at the Stratosphere
- Las Vegas Festival Grounds
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- Adventuredome Theme Park