What's Eden Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Eden Park? O2 Arena and Big Ben are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Shard and Tower of London.
How to get to Eden Park
Eden Park is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Beckenham.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Eden Park
- London (LCY-London City), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Eden Park
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from Eden Park
Things to see and do in and around Eden Park
Things to see near Eden Park:
- Selhurst Park Stadium (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Crystal Palace Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Crystal Palace Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Fairfields Halls (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sydenham Wells Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Eden Park:
- Croydon Visitor Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Centrale Shopping Centre (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Dulwich Picture Gallery (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- The Addington Golf Club (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Beckenham Place Golf Course (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beckenham?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)