What's Embarcadero like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Embarcadero. Take a fun excursion to Oracle Park. Pier 39 and San Francisco Bay are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Embarcadero?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Embarcadero but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free breakfast • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Terrace • Central location
- 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • Pool loungers • Central location
Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
King George Hotel - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayCity centre hotel
Handlery Union Square Hotel - 1 mi (1.7 km) awayCity centre hotel with outdoor pool
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness centre
Holiday Inn Golden Gateway, an IHG Hotel - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool and bar
How to get to Embarcadero
Embarcadero is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 12.5 mi (20 km) from Embarcadero
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Embarcadero
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Embarcadero
Getting to Embarcadero on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Ferry Building Station
- The Embarcadero & Washington St Stop
- The Embarcadero & Broadway Stop
Things to see and do in and around Embarcadero
What to see in Embarcadero
- Oracle Park
- San Francisco Bay
- Ferry Building
- Brannan Street Wharf
- Bay Bridge