What's Foothills like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Foothills. Colosseum at Caesars Palace and Bellagio Casino are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include MGM Grand Casino and Las Vegas Convention Center.
How to get to Foothills
Foothills is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Foothills
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Foothills
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Foothills
Things to see and do in and around Foothills
Things to see near Foothills:
- Las Vegas Ballpark (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Kellogg Zaher Sports Complex (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Desert Breeze Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bruce Trent Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Foothills:
- Red Rock Casino (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Suncoast Hotel Casino (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Casino at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Las Vegas Ice Center (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Bear's Best Golf Club (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, April (average 9 mm of rainfall)